Lip augmentation has come on a long way! Patients are no longer subjected to the famous ‘duck lips’ or ‘trout pouts’ for lip filler. Most enhanced and augmented lip fillers are often undetectable, and that’s where the precision and technique of a skilled clinic comes into play.
At 111 Harley St., we pride ourselves on fine-tuning and advancing our technique to provide the best and highest-quality services. We do this so you can focus on looking and feeling your best. Lip fillers are still a prevalent beauty treatment for both men and women and are recommended for those wanting to redefine, reshape, enhance, or create a lip border – due to the different types of filler available.
Some things to consider for a Lip filler treatment;
– Your nurse will discuss your cosmetic goals and desires with you during your consultation.
– We consider all possible future concerns including, loss of volume, loss of definition and the appearance of lines.
– Your aesthetician will also discuss the type of filler best suited to you and your goals.
– We may suggest a combination treatment plan for long-lasting and more natural results.
– The injector may also recommend starting with a smaller amount of fille, gradually building up.
– Spreading your treatments allows your lips to stretch and settle into their new shape without overfilling.
Before and After photo of Lip Filler
What does the treatment involve?
Discover what the treatment involves
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
To request a non-surgical consultation with our practitioners please complete this form.