The Y-Facelift is a procedure invented and introduced to aesthetics by Founder and Director of 111 Harley St, Dr Yannis Alexandrides. The procedure involves focusing on where the skin loses laxity and elastin most by addressing the lower face and neck region.
With the ‘Y’ format in mind, the procedure takes on the neck and along the jawline to help lift and tighten the lower areas of the face. It requires slight incisions disguised behind the ears to provide a natural definition and rejuvenation to the area.
– Minimal downtime is required.
– Faster recovery.
– The procedure targets the main areas affected by visible signs of ageing.
– Targeting the décolleté as well as the face ensures the whole area is lifted preventing another surgical lift down the line.
– Carried out by Dr Yannis Alexandrides.
– The surgery is targeted through a multi-dimensional approach that spearheads facial rejuvenation surgery.
To request a non-surgical consultation with our plastic surgeons please complete this form.
Our Patient Advisors are contactable via phone Monday to Friday from the hours of 10:00 – 18:00