The reasons to consider Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery:
– An aged appearance
– Eyebrow drooping and seeking elevation
– Forehead wrinkling
– Eyebrow asymmetry
– Want to decrease the function of muscle movement in the eyebrows.
When to avoid Endoscopic Brow
Lift Surgery as an option:
– Suffer from conditions around dry eyes.
– Excessive brow elevation after upper eyelid surgery
– A response of keloids or thick scarring
– Psychological instability or unrealistic expectations
– Poor health
Discover what happens before, during and after an Endoscopic Brow Lift Surgery Procedure.
Or, if in need of a tailored consultation, we highly recommend you book in with our experts here.BOOK NOW
To request a non-surgical consultation with our practitioners please complete this form.
Our Patient Advisors are contactable via phone Monday to Friday from the hours of 10:00 – 18:00