Isolaz (Acne Treatment)
Acne outbreaks affect approximately 80% of people between the ages of 11 and 30. For some it appears as teenagers sporadically on the face, for others acne can come to define their adolescence and even in adulthood. Having mild to severe acne can affect the way we feel about ourselves and act around other people. Even after the acne is gone, it can leave behind scars and pigmentation problems.
What is Isolaz?
Isolaz is an effective photoneumatic treatment which helps improve acne by getting to the root of the problem. The treatments involve 3 separate stages and are comfortable*, quick and skin is left feeling cleaner and less inflamed.
A vacuum tip is used to gently lift acne impurities helping extract dirt, blackheads, dead cells and excess oil from your pores.
Broadband light is applied, destroying acne causing bacteria, sloughing the oils and the dead skin cells away.
The vacuum is then used to gently stretch the skin cells to allow the application of topical products to the skin.
* The majority of patients find the treatment completely painless, but we are aware that patients have different tolerances. In a clinical study conducted by Isolaz, 100% of patients found the treatment painless.
- Immediate drying and flattening of lesions within 24 – 48 hours post treatment
- Significant decrease in number of acne lesions
- Decrease in the amount of oil production, starting after the first treatment
- Non-responders to orals, topicals and lasers experienced over a 75% reduction in lesions within two months
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% of patients surveyed stated the treatment as a comfortable experience
Who can have Isolaz treatments?
Isolaz is successful on all skin types and even those who haven’t seen results from lasers or topical treatments.
More Information About Acne
- Where You’re Going Wrong Treating Adult Acne - Contrary to popular belief acne is not a teenage problem. In fact it effects people in their twenties, thirties, forties and, sometimes, even their fifties. What you might not know if you're still suffering with acne well into adulthood is that even though it doesn't look like it, your skin is changing. No longer can you reach for the same products that you did in your teens.
- Five Common Acne Myths Busted - As acne is such a common skin condition many myths have arisen about it causes and how to cure it. If you suffer from acne then you may find friends and family regularly telling you eat or cut out certain foods, to use certain products or try different treatments. Although they mean well, some of these will do nothing to improve the appearance of your skin and others may even make your acne worse. We've de-bunked five of the most common acne myths for you so you start treating you skin effectively.
Isolaz Treatment Prices
|Treatment Areas|| ||Single Treatment||Course of 3||Course of 6|
Scroll Through our Before and After photos Below:
Cosmetic Surgery Disclaimer
BEFORE & AFTER photos are NOT guarantees that your results will be the same or even similar: your results will likely vary significantly — because you are a unique person. Our Aestheticians take great pride in their patient care ethics, precise surgical measurements, custom planning & their advanced techniques.