- Home / Non Surgical Treatments /
Non Surgical Nose Job
The non surgical nose job is achieved by using a precise series of injections of Radiesse (a particular type of dermal filler), we can soften sharp angles of your nose, fill depressions and change the shape of the tip of your nose. You have complete control over the procedure and can follow the results as the injections are administered – our practitioners will discuss exactly what you are trying to achieve in the pre treatment consultation.Balance or Straighten Your Nose With Immediate Results Should you decide to go ahead with the treatment the results are immediate and there is no recovery time because the procedure rarely causes bruising or swelling.
Non Surgical Nose Job – Ideal Candidates
- People who wish to decrease the appearance of bumps on their nose
- People with a flat nasal bridge who wish to create a bridge or augment their original bridge
- People who have indentations or have asymmetric noses
- People who wish to raise the tip of the nose
- People who have had surgical nose jobs in the past and are unhappy with the result
- People who are considering having surgery and would like to see the potential result
Why We Use Radiesse for the Non Surgical Nose Job Procedure
- It is an FDA approved dermal filler
- The filler is made up of calcium hydroxyl appetite crystals, which are similar to the mineral found in bone and teeth, making it an ideal substance to place in the nose
- Radiesse is natural and 100% biodegradable
- Unlike like some hyaluronic acid based fillers it does not migrate, which is extremely important for injection into the nose
- It lasts approximately one year, twice as long as most other fillers
At 111 Harley St. we offer a complimentary skin consultation. Book an appointment today. The non surgical nose job is a treatment that has become more common in recent times.
Browse our Before & After pictures below:
Cosmetic Surgery Disclaimer
BEFORE & AFTER photos are NOT guarantees that your results will be the same or even similar: your results will likely vary significantly — because you are a unique person. Our Aestheticians take great pride in their patient care ethics, precise surgical measurements, custom planning & their advanced techniques.