Both Liposuction and Vaser Liposuction are body contouring procedures that target the unwanted fat cells across the body. Although marginally different in process, they both work to remove excess fat, skin and tissue for a slimmer and more toned silhouette. Tummy tucks focus on the skin around the area, in this surgical procedure, the skin is removed, effectively tightening and smoothing the area.
With a tummy tuck only the abdomen can be treated, whereas with liposuction – it can be applied to anywhere on the body where unwanted fat cells reside.
We do recommend that patients are close to their ideal body weight for these type of procedures but the main factor is for patients wanting to improve the skin around the stomach, part of a healthy weight loss plan or post-pregnancy,
Benefits of a tummy tuck:
– Excess skin is permanently removed
– Smoother abdomen
– Flatter and firmer stomach
Benefits of liposuction:
– The body is transformed with a more defined and contoured results
– Results are permanent alongside a healthy lifestyle
– Flatter and firmer stomach area
– Can be specific on the areas wanting to be treated
– Results in tighter and contoured skin & muscles
To request a non-surgical consultation with our plastic surgeons please complete this form.
Our Patient Advisors are contactable via phone Monday to Friday from the hours of 10:00 – 18:00