Facial Fillers, also known as Dermal Fillers, are an extremely popular treatment used to smooth and fill lines and wrinkles. At 111 Harley St. we emphasise on creating a natural and refreshed look.
Dermal Filler Benefits
- Treats lines, wrinkles and loss of volume on face, décolletage and hands
- Minimal discomfort due to numbing preparations
- Lasts 4 to 12 months depending on the type & amount of filler used
- Procedure takes thirty to forty five minutes
- Minimally invasive
- Full recovery within one to three days
A full consultation with our highly experienced specialist nurse is the first step. We never inject before understanding a patient’s goals and lifestyle, and we believe it is important to set realistic expectations and explain the treatment, including possible side-effects.
What To Expect
The procedure itself is very simple, lasting approximately one hour, with minimal recovery time of one to three days.
Depending on the desired effects, an initial treatment is usually maintained with occasional follow-up treatments every few months to years depending on the product used.
111 Harley St. only uses the following safe FDA approved fillers: Restylane, Juvederm & Radiesse.
To discover more about dermal fillers at 111 Harley St. and how you could benefit, we invite you to meet one of our highly trained and qualified aesthetic nurses or surgeons.
We offer a complimentary skin analysis with all our cosmetic treatments. Contact 111 Harley St. and book and appointment today.
More Information About Dermal Fillers
- The solution to under eye dark circles - Dark circles under the eyes are an irritating cosmetic problem. They can be caused by a number of things including: thin skin, broken blood vessels, hyper pigmentation and lifestyle influences. Below are suggestions to prevent dark circles and how to treat them: How to prevent dark circles Whilst lifestyle influences are a less likely cause of dark circles, there are […]
- Ageing Skin: Treatments To Restore Volume To The Face - Faces that experience a loss of volume tend to look squarer than the usual inverted triangle shape that they have when we are young. In order to achieve a more youthful look volume needs to be added to the skin as well as tightening. At 111 Harley Street our emphasis is on creating a natural, refreshed look.
- Anti-Ageing: Surgical vs. Non-Surgical - None us look forward to the ageing process, but it’s something we must all go through at some point. Fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin and tired eyes are all common signs of ageing, but there’s plenty of non-surgical and surgical options which can help you to get back your youthful glow. Non-surgical options can range from a dedicated anti-ageing skin […]
Browse our Before & After pictures below:
Cosmetic Surgery Disclaimer
BEFORE & AFTER photos are NOT guarantees that your results will be the same or even similar: your results will likely vary significantly — because you are a unique person. Our Aestheticians take great pride in their patient care ethics, precise surgical measurements, custom planning & their advanced techniques.