Fraxel is a laser treatment which repairs and restores your skin through resurfacing it to reveal a more even-toned and smoother complexion.
Hectic work schedules, full social lives and busy family time, life causes huge changes to our skin. Every day we expose it to sunlight and pollution, and this, alongside fatigue, stress and our lifestyle choices – such as smoking and drinking – all play a factor in the condition and appearance of our skin.
Where And What Can Fraxel Treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the face, neck, brow or cleavage
- Crow’s feet – or wrinkles around the eyes
- Uneven skin tone
- Minimising large or open pores
- Surface or acne scarring, and other scars
- Sun spots, age spots or pigmentation
- Sun damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous condition where the skin appears crusty or scaly in areas frequently exposed to the sunlight, which is very treatable
What To Expect
The Fraxel laser penetrates the top layers of skin using the light energy to stimulate the skin’s natural collagen whilst resurfacing the top layer of skin. The growth in collagen creates rejuvenates wrinkles and scars and creates a plumper complexion. It can be used for overall skin rejuvenation or to target specific skincare problems.
Most patients see the best results after multiple treatments, but your aesthetic practitioner will be able to determine your specialised programme.
- It is a specialist skin treatment which has been approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- More than one million treatment worldwide have been performed successfully so far
- Fraxel removes damaged cells and enables them to be replaced by healthy ones so skin is visibly brighter, stronger and smoother
- Simple treatment with visible results*
- Minimal risk
- Non-invasive with no discomfort
- No downtime is required following the procedure
Please note that tanning of any kind is not possible during or three months post treatment.
*Results are variable and numerous treatments may be required before results are visible.
Browse our Before & After pictures below:
Cosmetic Surgery Disclaimer
BEFORE & AFTER photos are NOT guarantees that your results will be the same or even similar: your results will likely vary significantly — because you are a unique person. Our Aestheticians take great pride in their patient care ethics, precise surgical measurements, custom planning & their advanced techniques.