- Home / Non-Surgical Treatments /
Fraxel is a laser treatment which repairs and restores your skin through resurfacing it to reveal a more even-toned and smoother complexion.
Hectic work schedules, full social lives and busy family time, causes considerable changes in our skin. Every day we expose it to sunlight and pollution, and this, alongside fatigue, stress and our lifestyle choices – such as smoking and drinking – all play a factor in the condition and appearance of our skin.
Fraxel The Ultimate Laser Skin Resurfacing
Where Can Fraxel Treat?
On the face, neck, brow, cleavage, hands or even more sensitive areas around the eyes.
What Conditions Does Fraxel Treat?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Crow’s feet
- Uneven skin tone
- Minimising large or open pores
- Surface or acne scarring, and other scars
- Sunspots, age spots or pigmentation
- Sun damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a pre-cancerous condition where the skin appears crusty or scaly in areas frequently exposed to the sunlight, which is very treatable
What To Expect?
The Fraxel laser penetrates the top layers of skin using the light energy to stimulate the skin’s natural collagen while resurfacing the top layer of skin. The growth in collagen reduces the appearance of wrinkles and scars and establishes a plumper complexion. We recommend this procedure for overall skin rejuvenation or to target specific skin care problems.
Most patients see the best results after multiple sessions, but your aesthetic practitioner will be able to determine your specialised programme.
- It is a specialist skin treatment which is by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- More than one million procedures worldwide have been performed successfully so far
- Fraxel removes damaged cells. They are replaced by healthy ones, meaning that skin is visibly brighter, stronger and smoother
Simple resurfacing treatment with visible results*
- Minimal risk
- Non-invasive with no discomfort
- No downtime following the procedure
Please note that tanning of any kind is not possible during or three months post-treatment.
*Results are variable, and numerous treatments may be required before the true outcome is visible.
Browse our Before & After pictures below:
Fraxel Laser Treatment Disclaimer
Before and after photographs are no guarantees that the outcome will be the same or even similar. Your results will likely vary significantly — because you are an individual. Our practitioners take great pride in their patient care, ethics, accurate assessment, custom planning and their advanced techniques.